Sunday, August 01, 2004

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction

As I was flipping through my diary and reading the contents of it, I felt like sharing this hypothesis of mine. I always thought that an equillibrium in the reactions of a person makes him more better.The Newton's third law of motion which explains about the equillibrium in the action and it's reaction can be applied to explain human behavior too.

Most often my experiences assert the point that no one is an introvert or an extrovert.Pertaining to the behavior of a person, I assume that every person can and usually acts in the opposite way which might be unusual about him. It is rather the situations or the comfort level which determine the behavior of the person. Subconsciously every person acts and also reacts to the same action in the equally opposite way. This in fact brings harmony and balances his mental level.Though the degree and the duration may again vary but every person has to be expressive and also reflective or pensive.

A person who is a very complying and obliging employee can be a bossy person at home or with a certain person. This brings about a balance and harmony in the individual.
This happens to me several times. I behave in excatly contradicting way in different situations. Especially in a new situation I might be too quiet and have that innocent and "ignorance is bliss" sort of an expression while my roommates would have just the opposite interpretation of my nature.My periods of chattering have to be balanced with placid periods.

After reaching the peak of saturation and undergoing all sorts of tragedies without reacting, the person has to break into tears or react in opposite way to ventillate his emotions. This also balances his mental stature.Well, this again proves it: Every action has or should have an equal and opposite reaction.

Comments:
good liked ur blogs, me too reblogging after long time, started afresh
www.13th-deja-vu.blogspot.com
seeya
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?