Thursday, October 21, 2004

Additions to my blog

Ever since I wanted to blog, I wanted to publish information and articles on my academic work. At the same time, I wanted to use the blog as a medium to initiate some critical thinking but I did only the later. However, recently I spent some time to start another blog. I will be publishing my research work and other relevant information on disabilities through this blog.
I would appreciate the feedback on the stuff I write:).
The link is:http://swapnab.blogspot.com. You can access the same from the links on the left hand side of the blog.

Hope to see you there:).

Comments:
Thans Prashant. I did visit the site but found it more related to teh medical field than to the field of disabilities. Any way, thanks for the advice:).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?