Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Me and Pramila


IMG_0649, originally uploaded by swapna bolleboina.

Some times it is so strange that you just meet once and you still remember that person. You wish to meet that person again and again and there is some magnetism which drags you towards them.
I met Pramila in a fellowship potluck party.I agreed to go to the party to please my former roommate Saweda. There I had met Pramila.
After that meetign it was hard to get in touch. We often promised to but were unable to make it.
At last, last Sunday we were able to meet for a brief time before she could leave Iowa city and go to Boston to study Ministry.

Well, I am neither into Christianity nor am a religious person.But I do consider myself spiritual. I really felt that spiritual touch when I met Pramila last time.

Here is Swapna cheering good bye and all the best to Pramila.

Take care my friend.


Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?