Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Cultural Diversity Festival


Hum saath saath hai, originally uploaded by swapna bolleboina.

Aah! at last I was able to download the pictures of the cultural diversity festival and post it on flickr. It took me some time to upload them and some more time to blog them. However, I would like to share the group picture wherein we have some of our team members of the cultural diversity team.

Cultural diversity festival is a unique festival during which people from various countries have the opportunity to display their heritage, cultural treasures to the general crowd. It draws a huge crowd.

We had our own stall wherein we sold some Indian jewellery and food. Henna tatoos was very popular with the crowd.
We also had a polaroid camera to take pictures of people interested in dressing up in Indian costumes.

It was fun and also lot of work. But everything went on well.


Comments:
Nice pictures.
So have you taken an official position in your universities Indian student association?

I just finished my term. phew!
 
Well, No I am not interested in and now that I am graduating I do not have a chance also.

I was never interested in getting into such stuff but I have volunteeered for the ISA since I came here. I have volunteered for many major events but do not like to take the responsibilities as I feel I do not have any time for them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?