Friday, April 01, 2005

The summary

Recent happenings and conversations have triggered my thought process once again. After a long gap I am once again allowing my inner sense to speak out. For many days I have been swamped with too much of work which shut my reflective thought processes or geared them towards thinking on course work,assignments and other stuff which offlate have been the most pertinant issues for me. However, some times certain events or messages trigger my introspection and force me to spend time reflecting on my experiences.

I tried to do everything possible by me and keep things going. Bascially I am trying to keep myself balanced.Most of the times I even try to move away from incidents which are challenging or which I cannot tolerate. And if I need to enter in a situation which is challenging then I try to learn to accommodate myself to the new situation. Everything which I do is based on my comfort level. I think this principle applies to everyone including animals, plants or for that matter all living creatures. We all seek comfort. We all want to pamper ourselves. Be it in form of food, sleep, sexual satisfaction or even pursuit of higher studies and self actualization, we seek different methods to achieve that balance.

All the societal norms and rituals of a particular society are based on their comfort level. I avoid crowded situations and talking to strangers because, I am not used to or beacause I am introvert or whatever I might name but the summary is that it is not within my “comfort level”. So the summary of the whole story is that every living creature on the earth tries to reach a state of “comfort”. They continue to strive or reach that level. In case they are not able to achieve that state they escape or move away and adapt themselves to another state wherein they are pretty comfortable in.

Comments:
this article mentions a bit of your personality. i'm certainly not able to strictly demarcate comfort zone. good luck

http://www.learningplaceonline.com/relationships/friends/caring-introvert.htm
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?