Thursday, June 29, 2006

Blog on Learning disabilities and teaching

In the past 3 years I have gained considerable amount of knowledge in the process of job search and information regarding teaching opportunities in the US. However, it was not easy as I had to struggle through my way finding more about the legal aspects of getting employed in different states and the formalities which I needed to complete.

The fact that you are not a citizen of the US makes things harder for you and you need to research more while looking out for jobs or for pursuing any academic stuff. It is a tedious process and one needs a lot of resources and information. As I am once again going through the process of job search, I have decided to share the information on my other blog http://swapnab.blogspot.com/ for the benefit of other teachers like me.

All my blogs will be focussed on helping aspiring teachers, suggestions on effective teaching practices, laws, regulations in the field of teaching and some of my research articles.
You can also find a direct link to my other blog on the right hand side titled "Learning disabilities".


See you there !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?